Role & Responsibilities:
- Good experience in writing front-end codes in AngularJS/React/Node and responsive designs.
- Should be able to design RESTful APIs that are not overly constrained, and can easily be consumed by the frontend dev.
- You should be at ease with maintaining cloud instances on AWS, Google Cloud and the like.
- Worked on performance optimisation, SQL tuning, caching techniques.
- Must have minimum 2 years of Laravel Framework experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience in PHP with MVC framework experience.
- Good working knowledge of databases. MySQL / Mongo
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Experience in developing highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services over LAMP
- Good knowledge of version control tools like GIT and experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, AWS, Twitter and Linkedin etc).
- Excellent writing skills & command over English language is a must.
- Education industry experience.