BasicFirst Can Make You Score Great Marks In Karnataka Board
The Karnataka High School Examination Board was established in the year 1966. The headquarter of this board is in Bangalore and the divisional offices are in Mysore, Kalaburgu, and Belgaum. The Board mainly conducts examination for Class 10 (SSLC) and Class 12 (PUC) for the affiliated schools. Other than this, the board is responsible for holding 11 other tests such as music, commerce and so on.
The board executes various methodologies to improve education in the state. They also grant recognition to the schools. The Karnataka Board authority support all the affiliated schools and institutions by providing competitive and globally acceptable education and by holding the fair examination.
The SSLC And The PUC
- SSLC (Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate) is given to students who have cleared Class 10th examination. The exam for SSLC is mainly conducted in the month of April.
- PUC (Pre-University Course) is for Class 11 and Class 12. The exam for class 11 is called 1st PUC and exam for class 12 is called 2nd PUC. this paper is generally held in the month of March.
Syllabus Taught By Karnataka Board
Karnataka board is affiliated with a good number of government schools and private schools. To give a competitive and enriched education to the students in these schools, the Karnataka board does a lot of research and brainstorming. Mostly the syllabus taught in these affiliated schools includes CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, etc.
The Examination Pattern
The examination paper has both MCQ and descriptive questions for a total of 100 marks. A student has to finish the paper within 3 Hours. However, students are given 15 minutes of reading time. In this time slot, a student can only read the question paper but they can’t start writing the answers.
How can BasicFirst prepare you for the exam?
- We at BasicFirst has done enough research on this board.
- We understand the pattern and the questions that are being asked in the examination.
- BasicFirst has highly qualified educators who will train the students for scoring the best marks.
- The educators simplify the lessons for the students.
- The educators gives the student tips and tricks to finish the paper in time.
- We make the student practice every lesson several times.
- We have Mock test series with which the student gets more confident.
- We have affordable plans for the parents of these bright and ambitious students.