NMTC (National Mathematics Talent Contest) is conducted to discover and encourage the students have the capability to tackle unfamiliar and non-routine problems exhibiting a general mathematical ability appropriate to their level.
The examination is divided into two parts:-
- Part I: Preliminary test- It is mandatory for all the students applying for the examination to give this test except for the students pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science and Technical Colleges. The question paper consists of objective type questions in MCQs and fills in the blanks format.
- Part II:- Final test:- Top 10 % scores of preliminary test and all the students pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science and Technical colleges are selected for this test. The question paper consists of essay type questions.
- All students of classes 1 to 12.`
- All students pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science & Technical colleges
- The preliminary examination is held in the respective school of the students.
- The students applying individually directly to AMTI, examination centre will be intimated.
- The final examination will be held at the centres allotted by AMTI only.
- The medium of examination is English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil or Telugu except for the students who are pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science and Technical colleges; for them, English is the only medium in which the examination is going to be held.
- Fill out the registration form provided by the school.
- Individuals applying direct to AMTI will be eligible only if they send an acceptance letter from a teacher / Principal / Professor - serving or retired to hold the exam
- The registration fees are rs 50 (non-refundable) per student.
- Rs 10 out of rs. 50 is to be retained by the school.
- A self-addressed postcard of postal dept. for acknowledgement of receipt of the datasheet and DD.
- The filled in Data Sheet
- A Demand Draft in favour of “The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India”. (if the students are applying through the institute, then its institute's responsibility to send the DD.)
|Last date to fill the registration form||15th July 2018|
|Preliminary test||1st September 2018; 2:00pm-4:00pm|
|Despatch of 10% best results||5th September 2018|
|Final test||3rd November 2018;1:00pm-4:00pm|
|Declaration of result||December end,2018|
|Combinatorics & Graph Theory||
|Others selected at the final level||
(National Mathematics Talent Contest) is one of the most esteemed examinations and is conducted to discover and encourage the students to have the capability to tackle unfamiliar and non-routine problems exhibiting a general mathematical ability appropriate to their level. Thousands of aspiring students take up the exam every year with the hope of making it to the prestigious institutions. At BasicFirst, we offer earnest students the opportunity to interact and learn from the finest faculty. Our study program includes several methodologies for this. We offer Doubt Clearing sessions, to ensure that students have a strong foundation in the subject. To supplement this, we have online tests and practice workbooks to help train the students to crack the NMTC examination. To encourage one-on-one interaction, we also give students the chance to consult and interact with our faculty over our Live Online, and Mentors programs.
Our programs are fine-tuned to helping students crack NMTC. With the help of our special NMTC coaching program and a little hard work from your side, you can be sure of securing one of the best ranks in NMTC.