NSEA (National Standard Examination in Astronomy) conducted by IAAT(Indian Association of Astronomy Teachers) offers an opportunity to measure one's standing against a national standard.
More than 40,000 students at over 1200 centres appear at this examination.
- Must be eligible to hold an Indian passport.
- Should be born between 1st July 1999 to 30 June 2004
- Must be residing and studying in India or must be studying in Indian school system since 30th November 2016.
- Must not have completed class 12.
- Must not be appearing in NSEJS.
- Registration will be done through the registered centre which includes any school or college affiliated to state/centre boards.
- Visit the centre with registration fee and register yourself.
Download the registration form and submit it to the centre in charge along with the registration fees
Registration fee is Rs 150 per student
- The medium of examination will be English, Hindi, Gujarati and Bangla
- The question is of MCQs type.
- The question paper consists of 80 questions.
- Each question consists of 3 marks and negative marking will be done for giving the wrong response.
- Duration of examination is 2 hours.
|The release date for registration||1st August 2018|
|Last date for registration||15th September 2018|
|Last date to submit the registration fees||19th September 2018|
|Examination date||25th November 2018|
|The announcement of the list of candidates of students above Minimum Admissible Score (MAS)||25th December 2018|
CBSE complete syllabus.
NSEA (National Standard Examination in Astronomy) conducted by IAAT (Indian Association of Astronomy Teachers) offers an opportunity to measure one's standing against a national standard. Thousands of aspiring students take up the exam every year with the hope of making it to the prestigious institutions. At BasicFirst, we offer earnest students the opportunity to interact and learn from the finest faculty. Our study program includes several methodologies for this. We offer Doubt Clearing sessions, to ensure that students have a strong foundation in the subject. To supplement this, we have online tests and practice workbooks to help train the students to crack the NSEA examination. To encourage one-on-one interaction, we also give students the chance to consult and interact with our faculty over our Live Online, and Mentors programs.
Our programs are fine-tuned to helping students crack NSEA. With the help of our special NSEA coaching program and a little hard work from your side, you can be sure of securing one of the best ranks in NSEA.